Monday, November 11, 2013

In My Natural Habitat

Most of my fans think of me within the context of my incredibly amazing movie and TV career--and I love you for your support! But as you've seen from my time in Vermont, I'm also a lover of nature. Even when the leaves have fallen off the trees and the mountains are no longer green, I still like to get out and commune with nature. It's a kick-ass way to just be, you know? This past weekend, Lisa and I headed to Lake Champlain in Burlington and to a Walden-esque pond in Middlesex to take some snaps in my natural habitat. Enjoy! (I know you will.)
Lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back (Terror Squad, yo!).

Just me, enhancing the view of Lake Champlain.

Lisa let me work my photo magic with the camera. Kick-ass, right?



On the road again.

If only the pond reflected my awesomeness.


I'm ready for my close-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment